Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Has it sunk in yet?

Has it sunk in? Many people have asked me this throughout this first week. Seeing my calendar being filled with events every weekend, it sure is sinking in. With attending two parades and attending the Middle River Children's Theater production of Little Red Riding Hood, I am off to a great start. The phone has still been ringing with congratulations; all of my support is unbelievable!

My phone and email have been a little slower at work, only giving me more time to stir up ideas for this year. Many pieces of scratch paper and sticky-notes are covered with plans for events that I am hoping to throw throughout the rest of the summer. Events such as talent shows, exercise classes, chocolate and jewelry parties, girl time getaways, and fundraisers for the Children's Miracle Network. Everything will revolve around my platform Believable Beauty with girl power and building your self-esteem.

Keep in touch to find out the details of the events to come.

A few priceless pictures from this week.










Remember to Believe,

Always,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment